THE NEW YEAR 2020 SHOPPING GIVEAWAY - Happy New Year 2020 from me, what's better to welcome the new year either traveling somewhere new or buy a new pair of shoes. Just to make a little difference to lift up the mood at the beginning of a new year, or to fill up this year with a healthy resolution, are you going to be more active and healthy for example? But still want to have a sense of style on it.
New seasons mean you need a new item to fill up your closet and add some new vibes into your sense of style and fashion, whether it's fresh summer look inspired by the vibrant tropical island to tell the world that you are enjoying life or a casual look with your favorite sneakers. In terms of the new year resolution to be more healthy (but in style) with a range of stylish activewear, or anything you want on the website to compliment your daily outfit. So many brands you can choose from Maison Kitsune, Kenzo, AMI Paris, Want Les Essentiels de la vie, Miansai, Helmut Lang and all the cool stuff you can choose on East Dane website.
So Deluxshionist.com is partnering with Nakturnal to host a giveaway for Deluxshionist's readers to get $200 gift voucher to 2 lucky readers (that's mean $100 gift voucher each that you can use on East Dane & Shopbop)
What you need to do is:
1. Follow My Instagram @HerdianaHS
2. Go to www.eastdane.com to select your dream item(s) and copy the URL Link(s)
3. Back to this post and let me know the item you want by paste the URL Link(s) in the comment box down below
4. Also, don't forget to put your Instagram ID (The personal and the real one, so I can send you the Direct Message)
5. You can submit Minimal 1 entry & you can comment as much as you want (submit in one or separate comment)
6. Share this Giveaway through Instagram Stories and Tag me @HerdianaHS with Hashtag #DeluxshionistGiveaway
7. Open for Anyone and Anywhere, closed on 25th January 2020
Example: I want this Zespa sneaker https://www.eastdane.com/zsp23-apla-sneakers-zespa/vp/v=1/1527673662.htm?folderID=19221&colorId=11678 @deluxshionist
Extra Entry (optional)
8. You can choose 1 item, or more or even make a collage and post it to your Instagram Stories & don't forget to tag me @HerdianaHS and put hashtag #DeluxshionistGiveaway - So I can easily check out what item(s) you want. But you still need to submit it through the comment box in this post :)
PS: This Giveaway Open Internationally & Winner will be chosen randomly & announced on 26th January 2019
Note that, if you are located outside of the US - international shipping is free for orders of $100 or more, but any potential customs tariffs must be paid for by you. These vary greatly from country to country based on the items you purchase.
Untuk Ikut Giveaway, Langkahnya adalah:
1. Follow Instagram @HerdianaHS
2. Klik www.eastdane.com dan pilih produk-produk favorit kamu dan copy link produk tersebut
3. Kembali ke post ini dan paste link produk-produk yang kamu suka di kolom komentar, makin banyak makin bagus :)
4. Jangan lupa sertakan Instagram ID kamu yang asli
5. Kamu bisa kirim entry sebanyak-banyaknya di kolom komentar
6. Bagikan Post Giveaway ini, Tag @HerdianaHS dengan Hashtag #DeluxshionistGiveaway
7. Siapa saja dan dimana saja bisa iku Giveaway ini dan ditutup tanggal 25 January 2020
Extra Entry (Pilihan):
8. Kalian bisa pilih minimal 1 item, atau sebanyak-banyaknya dan bisa kalian share di Instagram Story kalian. Tapi tetap harus copy paste produk yang kalian suka sebanyak-banyaknya di kolom komentar blog post ini.
Contoh: Saya mau tas Y3 ini https://www.eastdane.com/yohji-backpack-y-3/vp/v=1/1566132562.htm?folderID=47430&colorId=1071C @deluxshionist
NB: Giveaway ini terbuka untuk semua & pemenang akan dipilih secara acak dan akan diumukan tanggal 26 January 2020
SIX BENEFITS OF WORKING ABROAD - When you choose to go abroad to study or head to work, you are making a huge decision that will change your life. You don’t have to be a genius to figure out that working in an entirely different culture in a new country is going to be a big deal. With new languages, new food, smells, and surroundings, changing your base to work abroad is going to bring you so many more opportunities than you could have imagined.
So, whether you take an internship in Europe, you write a blog in the most comfortable co-working space Bali Bustle has to offer, or you do a year backpacking around Australia, working or studying abroad is going to make a difference to your future. Let’s take a look at six benefits of making a living overseas.
- The Friendships. Being abroad,
you’ll meet people from all areas around the world, and you will end up forming friendships that could last a lifetime. When you have an international network, you’ll always have people to help you when you’re looking for work. Not only that, you’ll have friends to stay with when you travel from place to place.
- The Confidence. When you travel around the world, you become a far more confident individual. Knowing that you have the guts to move from place to place without anyone else helping you to do it is a big deal!
- The Experience. When you put
working abroad on your resume, you impress employers no matter where you are around the world. You get the chance to practice another language,
live in a new place and get to know a new culture.
- The Culture. It’s not the same as going abroad and enjoying the Tapas and beer by the ocean. You are going to enjoy a new culture in an entirely new way. Learning about new cultures will help you to broaden your horizons and give you a better appreciation for other places around the world.
- The Education. The chance to
learn is immense when you work or study abroad. You get a chance to learn a new language and being in the country itself, you are pushed to learn it faster!
- The Discovery. You’ll learn some the history that you never had a chance to learn before, and you’ll gain an experience of a lifetime while you do it. You’ll discover so many areas that are off the beaten track and you'll get a chance to learn stories from the locals, too.
These six benefits of working abroad are just the tip of the iceberg. Being able to set up space for yourself to work in while you’re out there in the world is just one of the many benefits of learning about the world while you explore it. There is so much that you can do when you choose to study or work abroad and the world really is your oyster when you do it. This is one experience you’re never going to forget.
SLEEPING WEEL - 6 TIPS FOR FINDING THE BEST ACCOMMODATION DEALS - Are you going on an adventure? Well, you’ll be particularly budget-conscious, then! Right now, you’re battling your bank account at the same time as fighting your bucket list, and these two things are supposed to work in harmony! Alas, they do not always work that way, but that doesn't mean that you can’t find some spectacular deals on accommodation before you go.
Between the rise in travel apps and accommodation apps like PropertyGuru, finding the right place to sleep is getting easier and more accessible. There are plenty of online services available for you to find thousands of homes to stay around the world - all you have to do is go hunting! It’s so easy to get online and get a deal, but we’ve got some fantastic tips to ensure that you are making the most of them all. Shall we take a look?
Tip 1: Book Early!
Everyone knows that the earlier you book your accommodation, the cheaper you can get it. The best deals are released far in advance, and there are so many more discounts and special offers floating around that skip the high-season price hikes. If you know you’re heading to a particular place during the most popular season, then you need to book as early as possible and sign up for email lists that tell you when the cheapest prices are released.
Tip 2: Look, Look, And Look Some More
You cannot just book the first offer you come across. It’s not that it’s wrong to do it, but if you can find the same thing just cheaper, then why wouldn't you? All you have to do is search to compare the best offers. When you do this, you will come across the voucher codes that you can use when you make those reservations. You can even find bonuses and freebies and you may even find hidden upgrades to the best rooms.
Tip 3: Pick A Rental
Your main goal should always be to save some cash, and a big way to save cash and get more space is to go self-catering and find a property that you can book that has more than one room. You can often get far more for your money when you go for a holiday rental than when you go to a hotel room. Luxurious villas come at incredible rates compared to hotels when you book at the right time of year. Sites like this often also use discounts at certain times of year to attract their guests, and this means you can save a lot more cash in the process.
Tip 4: Flip It! Book Late!
Okay, so this goes against our previous tip, but hear us out! There are a ton of last-minute deals of which you can take advantage, and these are going to be the type that you can book whenever you want. Plenty of hotels and airlines will be looking to get rid of their empty spaces ASAP, and if you wait until the last minute, you can get an awesome deal. Of course, you’re running the risk they won’t have the space you want, but still! Often, the last-minute deals are available for the same day you’re looking to travel.
Tip 5: Go Secret!
Oh, this is a good one. There are so many different apps that offer secret deals. You’ll get to book a room in a hotel, but you have no idea which one! They come with fab discounts around the world, so if you’re looking to bed down for the night and you want a cheap deal, then seeking these out is a great idea.
Tip 6: Just Ask
Lastly, why not just call the accommodation of your choice and ask if they have deals? Sometimes, you can strike it lucky and there are offers going that haven't been advertised online or in apps, and these are the ones that you can really use. Traveling solo can also mean that you’re able to negotiate a better rate, and this means that you need to shrug on a little courage and call them up!
These tips aren’t exhaustive: there are plenty of ways that you can ensure that you get the very best accommodation. Shopping around for the right deals and asking for help is the first step, and you can prepare to save yourself a lot of money while you are looking for your travel dreams to come true. Don’t be afraid to ask for discounts, either - it’s important if you want that coveted deal!
IMAGE & VIDEO USE
Do NOT use my Images & Videos for marketing purpose without my permission.
Contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use my images and material in your blog and article in your site with credit linked to my blog (www.deluxhionist.com) or my social media channels.
Copyright © 2019 DELUXSHIONIST . All Rights Reserved