CLUB INTERCONTINENTAL JIMBARAN BALI RESORT EXPERIENCE - It was probably my best stay experience during my recent trip to Bali earlier this year. I never thought that I got it at Jimbaran, since I didn't put Jimbaran at the first place in my itinerary, but then Club InterContinental Bali Resort has changed the whole my Jimbaran expectation, I can't fully thank enough, I really had a fun and memorable stay with this resort, And as a Club guest, it has been more perfect. Soon, I will tell you why?
InterContinental Bali Resort is a huge complex of Luxury Hotel and Resort perfectly situated facing the Jimbaran Bay, the building perfectly represents classical and magnificent of Bali culture and tradition, and when we are talking about the Luxury side of it, The Club InterContinental has it all to offer.
It started by private check-in at Club Lounge, get yourself a glass or two of nice white wine while you wait your room ready if you come to the resort too early. I was coming too early and the room was not ready, that the first privilege of Club Guest, another benefits I get are;
- 24-hours Butler Service
- Complimentary Local Calls
- 2 Pcs Complimentary Light Pressing
- Complimentary Internet Access
- A Choices of 5 Breakfast Venues
- Use of Private Club InterContinental Pool
- Unlimited Children's Programme at Planet Trekkers, the Resort's child care facility
- 24-hours Fitness Center
- Exclusive Return Airport Transfer
- Unlimited access to Club Lounge & Inspiration Space
- Complimentary a fruit basket and selection of premier TWG specialist teas
- Complimentary use of jacuzzi, steam room & sauna at Spa Uluwatu
- Daily International Newspapers for IHG Reward Club Members and InterContinental Ambassador members in all Club room categories
- Instant Check-in / Check-out procedures for IHG Reward Club Members and InterContinental Ambassador members
- Complimentary Refreshment of Afternoon Tea at Club Lounge
- Complimentary Evening Cocktails at Sunset Beach Bar or Club InterContinental Pool
Plus lucky me, I had an additional experiences
- Bike Tour in the morning
- I also got Massage at Spa Uluwatu (I will give you the details in pictures on my second post & Club InterContinental Jimbaran Bali Resort Experience Part II)
I totally skipped my lunch, because I think I would be had enough only with afternoon tea at Club Lounge. Club Lounge has been designed specifically for Club Guest not only as check-in counter but for Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, Drinks, do all your things, so private and exclusive. So I had my afternoon tea here and enough with the tea (they are using selection of premier TWG teas btw, I loved it. It will be available also in your room, perfect), then I strolled around the beach. Did I tell you that you will get a great view of the sunset here at Jimbaran? Another privilege of Club InterContinental, Evening Cocktails at Sunset Bar.
There is nothing more perfect to close the day in addition to watching the sunset, there will be a lot of people at the beach because it was indeed beautiful, no one would bore by Sunset in Bali. Enough said, my last picture told you how beautiful it was. That was my first-day experience with Club InterContinental Bali Resort, I am writing the second one since so many experiences I had and also so many pictures, you can see the video below to know more about The Clube InterContinental is all about, believe me, it will be your best Jimbaran experience ever.
InterContinental Bali Resort
Jl. Uluwatu 45, Jimbaran Bali
+62 361 70 888
Exclusive Bath Amenities for Club Guest Only (Loved it to the max)
Afternoon Tea Time at Club InterContinental Lounge (Did I tell you it was very exclusive fro Club Guest Only?)
Watching Beautiful Jimbaran Sunset at Sunset Bar
, by Herdiana Surachman