- Maison Margiela Waist Bag
Love the simple design of Maison Martin Margiela waist bag, with the four side staples that's so iconic with contrast and huge white leather tag, the only thing I wonder, why it's not leather?
- Coach New York | Signature Blocking Rivington Utility PackLove the blue and subtle monogram leather in the back, so definitely not tacky, this is my second choice after Kenzo Bumbag, moreover, I already have Coach New York as my travel duffle bag, but the color and combination for the whole bag are nice.
- WANT Les Essentiels | Mini Epps Roll Top Bucket BagLove the uniqueness of this bag, it's unique, simple, classy and all black with silver metal accent. I mean, totally mini-bag obsession. I feel this bag is quite versatile, you can use it as casual accessories even it's giving me little sporty vibes to me.
- Loveee the military green color and eye-catching orange lining on the inside, the vibes of masculinity but cheerfull makes me obsessed with this small bag for Tokyo based label, Porter. I was planning to purchase this bag, but it's too big for me (in my opinion), but still, I want this to be my go-to hang-out bag.
- MCM | Fursten Monogrammed Leather Small Belt Bag
It's luxury, the color is shining and splendidly gorgeous, the subtle monogram is a good move, and look at it paired with navy blue color #Stunning and pop up. The size is enough, simple but still screaming MCM. Good to be added on your small bag collection.