Shirt - Marc Jacobs | Jeans - Esprit | Shoes - SNEC for Deluxshionist | Clutch - UTEE | Shawl - Ubranded
CHIC MEGA SICK - So I'm sick for almost 2 weeks, how come is that even happening to me? ok well the answer maybe, too much work, too much to think, too much AC, less work out, less shopping *OMG that's the might be the worst* or less charity aka kurang amal lol, ok I feel so bad then.
I don't know about medicine at all, it have never happening to me before, the longest I got that crazy flue maybe only 3 days, seriously, I was strong and without any medicine, that was cured itself. Even when I look back to my past job as a supervisor when I was not sleep for 2 days or working like crazy for a long week, I just fed up but ended up very happy, ya at least I'm a bit happy to see my sick look and I'm wearing Marc Jacobs shirt, oh really. Oh or this kind of sick could lose my weight, I will be more than happy, two weeks were not in vain. But I'm afraid it will lead me to Symptom of Thypoid, don't say its true, because what? Twice it have happened to me, at least 10 days bed rest and suddenly thin, no energy and it was so suck.
I know that I have to work out, healthy food, healthy lifestyle, well organized, or everything organic. Living healthy lifestyle isn't something cheap, but when we are sick??? more money honey, well *middle class bell ringing*, that all something that I want to achieve by the way. I tried to life like that but I just couldn't do that every month. But OK I will start again in November #wishmeluck #cheermeup #paymemore
So more or less, some following 10 Healthy Secrets to keep you fit and chic:
1. I will substituting white rice with the red one
2. More Vegetables, fruits and beef meats
3. Oat Bread + Cheese for breakfast
4. No dinner or only 3 spoons of green bean porridge or salad
5. No ice cream, cookies, cracker, soda (wine and vodka? coffee? ok we'll see)
6. More mineral water
7. Ginger lemonade tea without sugar every afternoon
8. Work out? I walk everyday for 10 minutes to the bus stop :)
9. Sleep at 10 PM every night ( I don't think so, but I will try)
10. Positive thinking and be happy... CLICHE CHIC
So what do you do if you feel you are a bit unwell? Tell me your healthy secret...