3 LESSONS TO LAYERING BRACELETS - The answer is whatever you want.... ok I'm kidding, no seriously it's a freestyle. We saw it everywhere, I even made my own style of layering bracelets on I Put All Together so what I learned here is diversity on types and sizes but same in materials. Quite interesting to put this kind of details whatever your style, if I refer to my own version;
- Lesson number 1 is the material. I pick a silver metal as a theme, I just obsessed with accessories and why metal, it is quite worn resistant, easy to clean and make a good strong statement. But for Fall/Winter season you may choose the leather material.
- Lesson number 2 is the size. I was trying to bring out some dynamic to my wrist look, so I featured the big cuff, medium embosses bangle, classic chain bracelet, and the last as a complement is a small bracelet.
- Lesson number 3 is the color. There is no doubt with the silver metal it's suit on any colors also with the black or brown strap leather bracelets, but if you want to add some others colors make sure it will suits well with the outfit. Like if you see picture below, they are suits so well with the outfit, some of them suit the bracelets with their pocket square.
Images Via Streetfsn
ADRENALINE RUSH DREAM TRAVEL - Kepikiran buat ngerencanain liburan untuk akhir tahun gak? Aku sih ada rencana akhir bulan ini, tapi belum juga berangkat udah ingin rencanain liburan berikutnya haha gak ngerti lagi, tapi kira-kira bagusnya apa ya? Road Trip sepertinya seru…
Sebenernya udah lama banget ingin traveling ala road trip, tapi karena kesibukan kerja dan susah juga ngatur jadwal dan ngatur budget juga sih sebenernya, jadi rencana tersebut masih harus ada di bucket list dan entah kapan akan jadi kenyataan. Rutenya gak usah aneh-aneh, di pulau Jawa aja terus nyebrang sedikit ke Timur, menelusuri taman nasional dari sebelah Barat di Taman Nasional Ujung Kulon, Banten, sekalian aja lah ya sampai Taman Nasional Pulau Komodo, di NTT. Kalau hanya dibayangkan saja sih seru ya, tapi ya namanya road trip, pasti adventurous pasti ekstrim, dengan jarak ribuan kilometer seperti itu, kita tidak bisa prediksi apa yang akan terjadi, walau kita bisa buat itinerary tapi hal-hal yang tidak terduga bisa saja terjadi. Tapi justru disitu letak tantangan dan keseruannya. Ada yang kepikiran road trip juga gak sih? Bareng-bareng aja apa kita? Haha
Lagi cari-cari informasi tentang kendaraan yang asik dipake road trip, ternyata Toyota lagi bikin Adrenaline Rush Blogging Competition, caranya mudah banget, kamu cukup nulis tentang impian dan imajinasi kamu dengan tema “Kegiatan ekstrim apa yang akan kamu lakukan dengan menggunakan mobil Toyota Rush”?. Hadiahnya ke Bali gratis!!! Informasi lebih lengkapnya bisa cek langsung di microsite #AdrenalineRush2014 atau baca syarat dan ketentuannya dibawah ini;
Syarat & Ketentuan:
- Peserta harus mendaftarkan tulisannya di http://www.toyota.astra.co.id/rushblogcompetition/
- Konten sesuai tema yang telah ditentukan.
- - Dapat mengirimkan lebih dari satu tulisan.
- Jumlah paragraf minimal 4 paragraf (+/-1500 karakter)
- Peserta adalah WNI
- Mengisi informasi alamat tinggal serta email yang valid. Bagi yang mendaftarkan diri tanpa mengisi alamat dengan jelas dan lengkap atau menggunakan email yang tidak bisa dihubungi (tidak valid), kami meminta untuk mendaftarkan diri kembali karena pendaftaran yang tidak lengkap akan kami hapus.
- Tema Lomba: “Kegiatan ekstrim apa yang akan kamu lakukan dengan menggunakan mobil Toyota Rush?”
- WajibMencantumkan http://www.toyota.astra.co.id/product/new-rush di dalam konten
- Tulisan yang lolos ke tahap penjurian hanya yang memenuhi semua Syarat dan Ketentuan Lomba dan dikirim dalam rentang waktu yang sudah ditentukan.
- Tulisan yang tidak sesuai dengan ketentuan dan tema lomba tidak bisa diikutkan lomba.
- Periode lomba dimulai dari tanggal 21 Oktober 2014 sampai dengan 7 Desember 2014 pukul 22:00 WIB.
- Peserta wajib me-like FB ToyotaID dan follow twitter @ToyotaID, kemudian share artikel lomba ke social media dengan mention @ToyotaID dan menggunakan hashtag #AdrenalineRush2014
- Pengumuman pemenang akan diumumkan di bulan Desember 2014 di www.toyota.astra.co.id
- Toyota tidak memungut biaya apapun di dalam kompetisi ini.
- Peraturan dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa persetujuan terlebih dahulu.
- Keputusan dewan juri mutlak dan tidak dapat diganggu gugat.
Paket liburan 3 hari 2 malam di Bali untuk 2 orang pemenang, termasuk;
- Transportasi Jakarta-Bali PP
- Akomodasi setara Bintang 4
- Extreme Adventures: Pemenang akan diajak untuk menjajal adrenaline sports di Bali
Cover Image via Ree Rainforest
Dress Shirt - Dolce & Gabbana
Casual Shirt - Inès de La Fressange for UNIQLO
You can mention A to Z well-known labels and of course, they are producing a lot of finest white shirt. It's white, plain, people can not recognize anything whether it's the US $875 Brioni Reale Dress Shirt (well some people may be recognized it, there is some reason behind its value, by visual such as color, shine, rumpled level etc) or even Tommy Hilfiger Texture Oxford Dress Shirt which is cheaper but if we compared to quality, it's totally different, obviously.
So now 1 Brioni? 3 Dolce & Gabbana? or 20 Tommy Hilfiger? They are all in white color --". This is what I think, we have to look to our background, but 1 white shirt is catastrophically essential even you are not a shirt person, I am sure that you need it someday. I am sorry but 20 all Tommy's hmmm I don't think so, 1 Brioni too, it is too much. I prefer to take 1 Dolce & Gabbana, 1 Lanvin, 1 Comme des Garcons, 1 Jil Sander white shirt & 3-5 H&M or Uniqlo mix with short sleeve maybe (absolutely).
Take Dolce or Lanvin for a special occasion like wedding, or Gala Dinner, you know it will complete your lavish night, all along and H&M for a day or your night casual hang out, with blue jeans and light black blazer, and wine? perfect, but if you do too much night-out, like your occupation could be a club or fine dining PR, get some more :), for this case, think of the possibility you will get wine or lasagna spilled on your shirt and the short sleeve for style stockpile, but when I looked back to myself, I need more white shirts, and I will start looking for more... a little white shirt.
Or whatever shirt this season, we need a warmer one... Flannel everyone?
Double Breasted Jacket - Vintage / ACNE STUDIOS | Tie & Pocket Square - ULTERIOR MOTIVE | Hat - H&M (or this gorgeous ETUDES STUDIO / MICHAEL STARS | Sunglasses - SPITFIRE | Jeans - LEVI'S | Watch - GUESS / ROLEX
MENSWEAR DOUBLE BREASTED FOR FALL - This is for you my readers on the other side of the world, when fall winter is coming and you are thinking what you gonna do to your spring item such as navy double breasted jacket? but I quite believe that jacket is a season-less item you can see my previous post Ready For Fall The Jacket, but this is what I have done.
I took this picture when I went to visit Thailand for couple days last month, post about the trip soon, but unfortunately there was a hard rain and wind the whole island, I need to watch news more often because my plan to Similan Island was cancelled because of this storm but still, I had a great experience, gonna be back next year (I need an amen). Back to the fashion business when you wear this spring item such as double breasted jacket, but you can add some accessories like tie, pocket square, and hat made of woven wool, the fabric very thick, and this Wooster style from Ulterior Motive comes in grey, that look very vibrant compared to the suit, but in the same time actually come into play and fused to one another, moreover with the fine striped pattern details.
1. Since it's gonna be layering, you may avoid the matchy matching things all over head to toe in shocking colours, if you want to play save, back to the classic fall tones such as brown, camel, grey, black & white are always working.
2. But then again, there are no rules in personal style fashion, please let me know if there is out there, fashionista in head to toe metallic, orange, or neon green this fall winter :) happy dress up for fall
CELINE Leather Seau Bucket Bag (find at your nearest store;p)
And... How about the clutches? they are still happening? YES or NO?
But all the stuff I featured here absolutely my fall wishlist, or you can choose one or two for holidays gifts, maybe you need to collect them starts today! Find the best accessories collection for you...
L'OCCITANE CEDRE ORANGER REVIEW - ONCE UPON A TIME...... the fragrance is running out, one of my favorite Spring fragrance, well it's supposed to be a fall/winter fragrance, but when I smelled it, I had something different in my mind.
Once I wrote this;
"The scent of Citrus' kingdom suited as a mix ingredient for a fragrance which is made to create fresher mood. But the others essences could make the scent more complex and different to one another, like a mixtures of Bergamot, Pine needles, Aras, Cardamon, Red Berry, Vetiver, and Musk. Nothing had crossing in my mind when I smelled the scent, but a guy in white crisp shirt & blue jeans when the winds blowing and the sun is shining." - Herdiana Surachman
So yes that's it, the review result is definitely liked it so much, in fact I already used more than half of the bottle.
L'OCCITANE en Provence Cedre & Oranger EDT (Launched 2013)
Usability: Day (as my preference)
Ingredients: Orange, Bergamot, Pine needles, Aras, Cardamon, Red Berry, Vetiver, and Musk
DELUXSHIONIST AT KARMA SPA - Enjoy your day with some spa massage over the cliff heading the ocean where you can feel the wind, hear slightly sounds of wave and the bird's singing? You've came to the right place honey, this is a Karma Spa at Karma Kandara Resort Bali, Indonesia
No doubt this is one of the best spot for spa in Bali or even Indonesia, but how with the massage? I tried the resort spa signature Wellness Massage, there's written it's for a person who mostly working in front of a computer, voila that's me, totally. Then you fill out the questionnaire to tell the therapist about your health condition and what kind of massage that you want to enjoy, something like you want to more energize feeling, you want to reduce stress, eliminate headaches and fatigue or something like that. You choose your self, whether is it soft and gentle or strong and powerful according the way therapist will massage your body, it's sort of like customized by you for you.
Enjoy the spa and you can always hear some healing and stress relieve instrumental like this (Indian by far is my favorite) ... addiction!
Pardon my man's boobs, he's definitely can't defy gravity but after the spa you can always see the Karma Beach Club view from the top, relaxed and peaceful just like the sound, there is a small Karma Spa's Jacuzzi, you may play with it for a while and do not forget to take a lot of pictures, even my fashion is totally laid back outfit, definitely my choice of a casual wear for beach vacation.
I was like to having my lunch at the beach, but wait a minute, I think I should do an outfit change... see you at Karma Beach Club Visual Diary
KARMA KANDARA RESORT BALI
Jl. Villa Kandara Banjar
Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan, Tuban
Phone : +62 361 8482202
Fax : +62 361 8498898
Phone : +62 361 8482202
Fax : +62 361 8498898