MAKE THE 'REAL' FASHION SHOWThursday, February 16, 2012
- Provide the Runway; Have mercy on your models, provide the real runway, with carpets or stages and don’t let the people to step their feet on it. People blocking the models walk are perfectly disaster or you have invited people from PETA or what?
- Provide the seat; This is for the guests, don’t try to be edgy by letting your potential guests standing during your show, it is not edgy at all, I will assume that you cut your budget for the seat. The walking model and the standing guests is perfectly disaster.
- Canapés are Essential; Provide this before and after the show, making your guests completely comfortable, beside that, this is for a complement in the middle of mingling.
- Who are the Guests? ; The potential influencers are the most important, and who they are? Potential buyers which is your loyal customer, fashion editor, fashion stylist, celebrities – socialite? It’s ok, but sometimes they are not even buy at all. So 100% socialite on your show is not recommended. Potential buyer have a possibility to buy your latest collection right after the show, but you know some of them even don’t have time to do this, so this is what fashion editor and fashion stylist do, influence your busy clients with our thoughts, so be nice to us hahaha.
- The Venue; Club? Are you going to show your collection or will ruin everything. Come on, separating party with your main purpose of showing the collection. Store? Ok I know your idea is taking people go to your store and after the show they will buy your collection, its good but make sure there is runway and seats available. Private show or fashion week are the best, they really know make people aware of the collection, Chanel are the best, so it’s to be my dream to be in front row Chanel haute couture show. *fingercrossed*
- Goodie Bag; Yes, we are in a poor level of poorness, if you could not give the Antigona or the Birkin, lipstick are okay (?) hahaha I’m just kidding, it is only for your brand awareness balance and please do not put trashy freebies, like your on sale tie with 65% condition, please don’t do that.
By the way I am wearing, Ralph Lauren two-buttoned jacket, Vintage floral see-through shirt, Zara pants, Burberry London belt, Unbranded sunglasses, Raoul Cufflinks and SNEC for Deluxshionist velvet moccasin shoes.